Volume, speed, and consistency. The Cross Boss’ even center tread shelf provides smooth and fast acceleration while more open side knobs help clear muck. A rounded, high-volume profile designed ground-up for tubeless usage provides plenty of room to modulate tire pressure while dual compound, Dual DNA rubber and defined cornering channels keep riders grinning for more turns. From singletrack to the circuit, the Cross Boss is here to bring it. Usage: Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - Weight: 400g - Compound: Dual DNA
$59.99 - $76.95
Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure TCS tires mean big days and few boundaries. - Supple tubeless casing allows for lower pressure and improved traction - High volume road casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Smooth centerline with a diamond file outside edge for increased off-road performance - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire.
$36.95 - $65.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
$58.95 - $59.99
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you’re cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way. - The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High-volume casing enables comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great cornering traction.
The Air-Liner is a high-quality polymer insert that replaces a portion of the air volume in the tire. This trait, combined with the shape, provides a tunable system that enhances your ride performance. The Air-Liner sidesteps the traditional compromise of stability vs. grip and allows your tires to remain stable, grippy, and controlled, even at low pressures. The Air-Liner is designed using a round cross-section with channels on the top and bottom. The top channel provides room for the tunable air chamber that sits directly beneath the tire tread. Upon impact, the corner edges of the channel flex first. This allows the tread to remain flexible, which increases traction without sacrificing impact resistance. The bottom channel allows for easy fine-tuning of the air chamber and allows for full compatibility of all valve core styles. The round cross-section shape mimics the natural shape of the tire and supports a greater contact area within the sidewalls of the tire casing. Side-to-side tire stability is increased, yet the tread remains soft and grippy. This improves cornering, climbing, and braking performance. - Protection: Both wheel and tire are protected by the Air-Liner insert. By cushioning impacts from within the tire, your expensive rim remains protected while eliminating flats caused by rim-strike impacts. - Control: The Air-Liner insert replaces air volume in the tire. The reduced air volume allows the tire to compress and rebound in a more controlled manner compared to standard tubeless systems. - Performance: Side-to-side tire stability is increased, yet the tread remains soft and grippy. This improves cornering, climbing, and braking performance. - Durability: This highly durable polymer material has been tested to a projected life of 2000 hours under normal riding, or 1 full hour of run-flat downhill use under a typical rider. - Air-Liner increases control, durability, performance, and protection of both tire and wheel. - Sold individually (single tire). Compatibility - Small: 1.9 – 2.25-inch wide tires - Medium: 2.25 – 2.5-inch wide tires - Large: 2.5 – 2.7-inch wide tires - X-Large: 2.7 – 4.0-inch wide tires
Special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing are designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainer use. - Ideal for rollers or turbo trainer - Also available for 26 inch MTB wheel size
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
$70.00 - $115.00
FAT PLUS Coronado is a plus-sized tire that increases ground clearance, stability and momentum, and floatation. Its mild and open center tread works with slightly more-aggressive side knobs for traction and efficiency in varied terrain. Coronado is an excellent choice for riders who venture onto the most rugged roads and trails.
$70.00 - $80.00
OFF-ROAD Honcho is a high-performance tire designed for trail bikes. The tread pattern features tall, aggressive, and angular lugs that provides ample traction on loose and uneven terrain. It’s perfect for riders who tackle rocky, rooty trails.
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Schrader - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 452g (1.5-1.75), 642g (1.9-2.125)
- Size: 14 x 1.5 – 2.25 - ISO Width: 44 – 55mm - ISO Diameter: 254 / 14" - Wall Thickness: 0.9 - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Tube Compound: Butyl
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 340 , 349 / 16" recumbent - ISO Width (mm): 35mm - Labeled Size: 16 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight (g): 86g
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair - ISO Width (mm): 35mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-3/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 124g
$8.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded Note: This product may have different packaging than pictured with a slightly different labelled size. Rest assured, the size range on the package will have the same or a broader functional range as the listed sizing of the product you ordered.
$7.99 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth
- Size: 29 x 1.9 – 2.3 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 226g
$8.99 - $11.00
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
$20.00 - $53.69
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 2.125
$25.00 - $34.79
- Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption - Wire bead
- Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread - Wire bead - Size: 24 x 2.4
- Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 27 x 1 3/8
$23.00 - $39.29
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$25.00 - $39.59
Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction. - Type: Urban - Size: 26 x 2.125 - ISO: 559 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 40
$4.99 - $10.99
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
Page 1 of 56 Next page